Philippines Sunday School Internship
What You Will Learn
- The principles of the World’s Largest Sunday School and how to effectively duplicate it anywhere in the world.
- How to teach and preach “Sunday School” lessons to children.
- The basics of how to research and write “Sunday “School lessons.
What You Do
- Reaching the children of the Philippines through the Metro Sunday School program.
- Visit the children where they live; homes, in the garbage dumps and slums of Tondo, Manila.
- Help the Metro Philippines team with the practical work and programs for the ministry.
The Sunday School Internship program is a four-month commitment:
- September – December
- February – May
Interns will live at the Metro Compound in Manila, Philippines with other interns and staff.
There is a $1,000 fee and $100 application fee. It is also recommended that you have an extra $1,000 to cover food, personal items, fun and entertainment. Scholarships are available to interns based on income. If you are in need of a scholarship, please check “yes” for scholarship on the application.
Ruf uns an unter (718) 453-3352 und verlange den Internship Direktor oder sende eine Email an .